Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DEV/GM] app

2 posters

Go down

[DEV/GM] app Empty [DEV/GM] app

Post  gondudy Fri May 13, 2011 2:34 pm

Name:paka
Birth:born 1976
Which language you speak:hawaiian , english
Where you live:hawaii
How much are you active:Mo - Fr = 8-12 hours
What you want to be:I want to be a [GM] or [DEV] i worked as both
What's your Experience:played since 2moons came out since then been helping test servers as dev an regualr player to help the server all in all been playing over 8 yrs

Why you want to be part of the Staff member:really to learn more about the game and such , tired of hoping to others servers that jus plain fail because of corrupt gm or dev , or the game play jus blows . i wana just try to make a better gaming experince for the players
Why should we choose you:im dedicated to the cause dont like bullshit , easy going guy , if theres a problem i confront it in a clam n profesional manner email me if u need more info on wat i can do xxoverpowerxx@hotmail.com

Thank you

gondudy

Back to top Go down

[DEV/GM] app Empty Re: [DEV/GM] app

Post  Grimmjow Fri May 13, 2011 10:39 pm

Fail ... 8 year wtf xD??? but 2moons was released for 4 =)) failorz -10000

Grimmjow

Back to top Go down

Post  gondudy Fri May 13, 2011 10:41 pm

wrong dude if u was old school u know 2moons was around for over 6 yrs that y isaid around 8 yrs dont belive me look this vid date of 2moons
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9z5hw_2moons-official-trailer_videogames b 4 u call anyone fail look into wat u say you only make yur self seem fail lol sorrie for the offense , mayb i should say sorrie for the mis print as u can c in the video its shows its from 2005 which would make it 6 yrs old or older

gondudy

Back to top Go down

Post  Grimmjow Sat May 14, 2011 8:37 pm

that's from Koreea ... duh ... 2moons is english version of koreea version Wink ... i agreed koreea got 7 years and 2 months ... but 2moons apeared 4 years ago xDD

Grimmjow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum