Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Application

2 posters

Go down

My Application  Empty My Application

Post  Prophet Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:15 am

Name: Prophet
Birth: 07/02/1993
Which language you speak: Hehehehe Lots.
Where you live: UK
How much are you active: hmm very active, like 5-9 hr a day(even which college is on)
What you want to be: I want to be a [GM] or [HGM]
What's your Experience: I was GM on my own server, I was HGM on Old privates server(friends server etc), recent GM was on UnderDekaron.
Why you want to be part of the Staff member: I' have been a HGM/GM so i can provide you guys with my Full time help and support anytime, i good with people so if anyone doesn't know what he is doing i help him out, also i good with this forum as this is forumotion, i own 1 for my clan in another fps game, so im rly gud at it.
Why should we choose you: Why You should pick me? Its up to you guys, i give the information: Well i have a very good leadership, I have been HGM and GM of old private server, most of them are now closed, the recent one i was is UnderDekaron, they also have shutdown, due the GH crysis, i have a thing for helping people, i can give my full support and help to this community, i'm good with photoshop, vegas pro, learning after effects now. with this skills i will be using it to promote this community.

If you guys isn't clear about any of this or want to know more plz reply here or PM me.

Hope to work for and work with this community.
~ Prophet

Prophet

Back to top Go down

My Application  Empty Re: My Application

Post  Grimmjow Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:34 pm

HGM ? na you want to much xDD ... -1 from me Smile

Grimmjow

Back to top Go down

Post  Prophet Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:02 am

My first preference is a GM, thats why i put GM in front of HGM in 'What You Want To Be'.

Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down